If you’re here to find out how to clean Lululemon Everyday bags, you’ve come to the right place. This guide is tailored to absolute beginners, providing an in-depth, step-by-step walkthrough that will make your bag look and feel nearly new.
How to Clean Lululemon Everyday Bag Step by Step
Follow the steps below to clean your Lululemon everyday bag..
Step 1: Gather Your Supplies
Begin by assembling all the cleaning supplies you’ll need for this task.
- Mild Detergent: Choose a detergent that is free of bleach and harsh chemicals.
- Warm Water: You’ll need enough to fill a basin or large bowl. Warm water helps in better detergent action.
- Soft-Bristle Brush: Opt for a brush with soft bristles to ensure you won’t damage the bag’s material.
- Clean Towel: Preferably a microfiber towel, for drying the bag after cleaning.
- Large Bowl or Basin: This is where you’ll be mixing your cleaning solution and soaking your bag if necessary.
Step 2: Empty the Bag
It might sound straightforward, but it’s crucial to empty your Lululemon Everyday bag entirely. Open all compartments, pockets, and zippers and remove every single item. This is also an excellent time to discard any trash or unnecessary items cluttering your bag.
Read more articles on bag cleaning here – How to Clean Bags: Your Comprehensive Guide for Spotless Bags
Step 3: Pretreat Stains
If your bag has stubborn stains, it’s advisable to treat them before the general cleaning. To do this:
- Apply a few drops of your mild detergent directly onto the stain.
- Use your soft-bristle brush to gently scrub the stained area in a circular motion.
- Let the detergent sit on the stain for about 5-10 minutes, allowing it to penetrate the fabric.
Step 4: Prepare the Cleaning Solution
Take your large bowl or basin and fill it with warm water. Add a small amount (about a teaspoon) of your chosen mild detergent. Stir the water until it forms a soapy solution.
Step 5: Submerge the Bag
Submerge your empty Lululemon Everyday Bag into the soapy water. Ensure that the entire bag is soaked. Let it sit in the water for about 20-30 minutes to loosen any dirt or grime.
Step 6: Scrub the Bag
After the soaking time, take your soft-bristle brush and gently scrub the entire bag. Pay special attention to areas that are particularly dirty or stained. Use circular motions to lift the dirt off the fabric.
Step 7: Rinse and Dry
Once you’re satisfied with the cleanliness, rinse the bag thoroughly with clean water to remove any detergent residue. Finally, lay the bag flat on a clean towel and allow it to air dry. Make sure the bag is completely dry before using it again.
How to Clean Lululemon Everyday Bag: Conclusion
Cleaning your Lululemon Everyday Bag doesn’t have to be a daunting task. By following this step-by-step guide, even an absolute beginner can achieve excellent results. The key is to prepare adequately and take your time during each phase of the cleaning process. When done correctly, you can prolong the life of your bag, making it look and feel almost as good as new. Happy cleaning!